I generally look for the holidays in my calendar much often as I like to spend time with my loved ones and celebrate and enjoy. There is holiday in our state on the occasion of Lincoln’s Birthday as many of you must be aware of the fact that Abraham Lincoln was one of the most popular president in United States. As his birthday falls on February 12, I still have one more day to make the preparations or plan what to cook which is different as well as tastier.
Chicken is often cooked during weekends so I thought why not to look for some simple ground beef recipes. I simply started to browse the websites where I could match with the recipe idea which was already there in my mind.
I came across these two websites where the ground beef recipes can be cooked in just 20 minutes. Wasn’t it amazing I am sure I will love cooking them and actually then only I could spend valuable time with my family too?
Skillet Beef Stroganoff:
Recipe Serves: 4 | Preparation Time 10 min | Cooking Time 15 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Stroganoff
- Simply brown ground beef with onion and garlic in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Remove and set aside.
- Put water, milk and Spread and bring it to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ – Stroganoff. Return to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in ground beef mixture; heat through. Hope this list of some of my favorites provides you with what you’re looking for or at least spurs some easy dinner ideas of your own.
Crescent Beef Stroganoff Bake:
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 pound ground beef, lean (ground round)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Cheddar or American process cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and press into the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan to form a thin crust.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef with onion and mushrooms; stir in paprika and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in sour cream; spoon into the baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese. Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes, or until crust is baked and browned around the edges.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Serve with a side vegetable or tossed salad.
- Serves 6.
Ground beef is such a versatile meat that you may find above two recipes quite easy and tasty as well. Try them this holiday and enjoy like the way I am going to.